REC MEMBERS ONLY
Place a deposit to reserver the pavillion for your event.
2. Start Time - End Time
3. Number of guests
4. If you will use the pool
5. If you are requesting a life guard (additional life guard fees of $15 per hour apply and are paid directly to the life guard via cash, check or venmo)
We will contact you to confirm. Reservations are first come, first serve and placing a deposit does not guarantee your reservations until we discuss the details with you.
After completing this reservation, you'll receive communication from our Recreation Staff to discuss the details, including payment and other useful information. If we are unable to reserve your event we will inform you and your depost will be refunded.
The Concord Hills Homeowners Association (CHHA) reserves the right to withhold the deposit if the following rules are not followed by you or your guests. By paying this deposit, you agree to the following:
- Reserving Rec Club member must be present during the event
- Party guests, unless they’re Rec Club members, must not stay beyond the designated party end time
- All food and drink in the pavilion area will be cleared and spills cleaned
- All trash will be removed from under the pavilion, including changing the trash bag in the can (extra bags can be found under the sink in the kitchen)
- Organize the pavilion furniture as found
- Reserving Rec Club member agrees not to hold the CHRC, CHHA, its employees or volunteers responsible for any injuries sustained by a party attendee. CHRC/CHHA assumes no responsibility for property lost, stolen or damaged during the event. Swim at your own risk.
- You have read and agree to the rules and waiver.
*Deposit includes non-refundable online processing fee