Concord Hills Recreation Club
We’re very proud of our Concord Hills recreation facilities. The recently-renovated Clubhouse, Pool and Tennis Courts are well maintained so you can enjoy the company of your neighbors, friends and family in a resort style facility!
Concord Hills Recreation Club membership is open to Concord Hills residents as well as those living outside the neighborhood. Membership includes access to:
- 25 yard, 6-lane competition salt water pool (one lane is always open for lap swimmers)
- Two well-maintained enclosed tennis courts
- Newly renovated Clubhouse featuring Covered Pavilion with seating that can be reserved for get togethers and parties!
- 10′ x 10′ Toddler Pool until they are prepared for the shallow pool area
- Shallow area in the main pool for playing with the little ones
- Water basketball hoops – just don’t hang on the rim as that’s a technical foul!
- Many chaise lounge chairs to catch some rays plus table and chair sets with umbrellas for a break from the sun.
Requirements for joining the Concord Hills Recreation Club:
- Completion of the Concord Hills Recreation Club Registration Form
- Agreement to the Concord Hills Recreation Club Rules [Recreation Rules Agreement and Registration Form]
- Membership payment (by check or online).
Recreation Committee members will be available at the pool from 9AM until 1PM on Saturday, May 6 and May 13, 2017 to assist with completing membership forms!
Several Recreation Club membership options are available including:
- Family ($400) – Access to the pool and tennis courts for up to two adults and all children living in the same home
- Adult Couple ($250) – Access to the pool and tennis courts for two adults living in the same home
- Tennis ($125) – Access to the tennis courts only for all family members living in the same home
How do I pay for a Recreation Club membership?
Mail a check to:
CONCORD HILLS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
PO BOX 22027
KNOXVILLE, TN 37933
Pay for a Recreation Club membership online with Debit/Credit Card or PayPal [2% is added for processing]. A PayPal account is NOT required to pay online!
Concord Hills Piranhas Swim Team
The Concord Hills Piranhas Swim Team welcomes all swimmers up to age 18 and competes in the GKAISA (Greater Knoxville Area Interclub Swimming Association) summer swim league. For more information on the Piranhas or to register, please go to the Concord Hills Swim Team website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When are the pool and tennis courts open?
- The Recreation Club Pool opens the weekend prior to the Memorial Day weekend. The Recreation Club Pool closing date generally occurs the weekend after the Labor Day holiday weekend. Depending on weather and water temperature, the Recreation Committee may elect to keep the pool open after this date. Pool members will be updated via email on closing date.
The Recreation Club Pool is available to members daily from 6 AM until 10 PM Sunday thru Thursday and 6 AM until 11 PM on Friday and Saturday.
Recreation Club Tennis Courts are available to Recreation Club members year-round during daylight hours.
From Memorial Day thru late July, the Concord Hills Piranhas Swim Team has weekday morning & later afternoon practices in a portion of the pool. Additionally, the Piranhas have 3- 4 Home Swim Meet events during the Summer where the pool will be closed from 4- 10 PM (see Rec Club Calendar for details).
- How do I access the pool and tennis courts?
- Each membership is allotted one key fob for access to the fenced pool and tennis areas. One additional key fob is allowed per membership for an additional $5. Swipe the key fob at the key pad until you hear a beep, then enter your personal 4 digit code followed by the * to open the gate.
- Are lifeguards on duty?
- Concord Hills Recreation Club does not provide Lifeguards on a day to day basis. Certified lifeguards are on duty only during swim team practices/events. Lifeguards can be requested for party reservations for a nominal fee.
- Can I bring my pet to the pool?
- No pets are not allowed in the fenced Concord Hills Rec Club areas.